സ്ത്രീകള്‍ എങ്ങിനെ വസ്ത്രം ധരിക്കണം എന്ന് പുരുഷന്‍ നിഷ്ക്കര്‍ഷിക്കുന്നത് ശരിയോ? അല്ലെങ്കില്‍ തിരിച്ചും?

Thursday, December 08, 2011

HSheet - Latest Updates


I sincerely express my thanks to all who have sent the feed back on HSheet. I here admit that I could not make it a complete solution for maintaining all records like expenditure on AMC, Diversion, Item wise reports etc.When I tried ,I feared that It may take a long time to complete and presently the platform I designed to build up this needs to be entirely changed. Therefore,I present this with minor changes as suggested by you all. Pl report any bugs. The revised exe will be uploaded soon. This can be downloaded by clicking Check for updates in Help-About window.

Download the complete setup from below link.

Those who have already installed this software, please download the revised exe from the below link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hmmmmm... what are you thinking? Do not forget to comment,It helps us to improve this blog and help us to make better. on